Watch the short video below, or follow this step-by-step guide:
- Register and/or login to the IDDO website.
- Click here to 'Contribute new data'.
- Follow the simple steps in our online submission system:
- Name your dataset
- Read and accept the Terms of Submission
- Upload your study files in any format
- Upload supporting information such as protocols, publications and data dictionaries
- Add additional information such as the details of any additional users that you would like to have access to the account, the PubMed ID if your dataset has been published, and any notes for our data managers.
Our data managers will curate the data to the standardised platform structure to enable pooled analyses. They may contact you with questions about the data.
Contributors may be invited to form or join collaborative study groups which take advantage of the common data formats to perform pooled analyses.
Questions and technical issues
If you have any questions about contributing data, or have any technical issues with the submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a screenshot of the issue and your user name.