The COVID-19 data platform accepts individual-patient data from observational studies, health records and clinical trials. All data can be accessed for new research analysis via application to the Data Access Committee.
In collaboration with ISARIC, data from observational research or health records are additionally used in collaboration with the data contributor to identify emerging trends in COVID-19 clinical features, outcomes and optimal care strategies. For this type of data, choose option B2 below.
Data are hosted following the FAIR principles to improve Findability, Accessibility, Interoperability, and Reusability. This includes the assignment of a DOI to the data to promote academic credit, direct citation and tangible metrics for those researchers who collect and share data.
How to contribute data
A) Register and/or login to the IDDO website
B) Choose the appropriate button below based on the type of data you are contributing:
- If you are submitting data from a clinical trial: click here to submit a clinical trial dataset
- OR if you are submitting data that is not from a clinical trial (including observational research, hospital records, ISARIC collaborations or other data collections): click here to submit data that is not a clinical trial dataset
C) Follow the simple steps in our online submission system:
- Name your dataset
- Read and accept the Terms of Submission
- Upload your study files in any format
- Upload supporting information such as protocols, publications and data dictionaries
- Add additional information such as the details of any additional users that you would like to have access to the account, the PubMed ID if your dataset has been published, and any notes for our data management team.
Questions and technical issues
If you have any questions about contributing data, or have any technical issues with the submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a screenshot of the issue and your user name.