The ISARIC clinical data platform accepts individual patient-level datasets collected as a part of clinical care and follow-up, clinical trials and observational research. Data contributed to the ISARIC platform inform high-level, aggregate analyses made publicly available on the ISARIC website. Analyses are updated regularly to inform health care workers and public health authorities of emerging knowledge on risk factors, resource use, and optimal care strategies. All data contributors are invited to input on the methods and contents of the reports.
How to contribute data
- Register and/or login to the IDDO website
- Click here to contribute new data
- Follow the simple steps in our online submission system:
- Name your dataset
- Read and accept the Terms of Submission
- Upload your study files in any format
- Upload supporting information such as protocols, publications and data dictionaries
- Add additional information such as the details of any additional users that you would like to have access to the account, the PubMed ID if your dataset has been published, and any notes for our data management team.
Questions and technical issues
If you have any questions about contributing data, or have any technical issues with the submission process, please email email@example.com. Please include a screenshot of the issue and your user name.