Follow this step-by-step guide:
Step 1 Register with IDDO if you haven’t already
Step 2: Edit or contribute new studies. You may be prompted to log in.
- Editing your contributions
To add to previous submissions, click here
To make a new contribution, click here
Uploading a new study is a simple process. Follow the steps below:
- Name your dataset
- Read and accept the Terms of Submission
- Upload your study files in any format
- Upload supporting information such as protocols, publications and data dictionaries
- Add additional information such as the details of any additional users that you would like to have access to the account, the PubMed ID if your dataset has been published, and any notes for our data managers.
Our data managers will curate the data to the standardised platform structure to enable pooled analyses. They may contact you with questions about the data.
Contributors may be invited to form or join collaborative study groups which take advantage of the common data formats to perform pooled analyses.
Questions and technical issues
If you have any questions about contributing data, or have any technical issues with the submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a screenshot of the issue and your user name.
Ownership of data
Ownership of data received by IDDO remains with the data contributor and no limitations are placed on their use of their own data. The data contributor has the right to withdraw their data from the platform at any time.
IDDO is subject to the same rules for data access as any other data requestor. Under the Terms of Submission, IDDO waives all rights to the data and its role is limited to data curation and the provision of managed access to data for research only.