This year’s meeting, in Utrecht, will focus on shaping the future of equitable and sustainable planetary health.
IDDO’s researchers will be presenting our latest research at a series of oral presentations and via e-posters.
Tuesday, November 21
Join IDDO’s team at Tivoli Vredenburg Cloud Nine Track 2, from 10:30am (Central European Time CET), for a presentation on 'Safety and efficacy of primaquine in patients with P. vivax malaria from South Asia: A systematic review and individual patient data meta-analysis'
Thursday, November 23
Watch two presentations on visceral leishmaniasis on, at the Social Impact Factory Room 3, from 10.30am CET
- Host, parasite and drug determinants of treatment outcomes in Visceral Leishmaniasis: An individual patient data meta-analysis using the Infectious Diseases Data Observatory data platform
- Haemoglobin dynamics following treatment of Visceral Leishmaniasis: An individual patient data meta-analysis using the Infectious Diseases Data Observatory data platform
Join IDDO at 3.30pm CET in the Tivoli Vredenburg Hertz, Track 2, for our presentation ‘Systematic review and geospatial modelling of molecular markers of resistance to artemisinins and sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine in Plasmodium falciparum in India'
- Ophthalmological Complications in Visceral Leishmaniasis and Post Kala-Azar Dermal Leishmaniasis: A Systematic Review of Published Literature
- Lymphatic filariasis treatment studies: the case for an individual participant-level data platform
- Navigating the Neglected Crystal Ball: A Systematic Review of Prognostic Models in Visceral Leishmaniasis
- Substandard and falsified vaccines and their detection
ECTMIH, which takes place from November 23 to 23, provides a platform for experts, scientists and researchers to present scientific developments and breakthroughs in tropical medicine and global health, and strengthens networks and creates new partnerships.
If you are not able to join us in-person then why not follow what is happening at the conference over Twitter by following us on @IDDOnews
Read our latest news or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.