The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, RSTMH, welcome application for grants of up to £5,000 for clinical or scientific research or fieldwork.
Priority will be given to work in the following areas:
- Neglected tropical diseases, with a particular focus on their overlap with non-communicable diseases and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Malaria, with a particular focus on drug resistance
- One Health and wider planetary health. The consideration of human health alongside animal health and the environment, in the context of social, economic and political factors
- Topical issues including, but not limited to, emerging diseases
- Drug resistant infections
Applications close on 15 April 2020. For more information view here.