Step 1 Register with WWARN if you haven’t already
Step 2: Edit or contribute new studies. You may be prompted to log in.
- Editing your contributions submitted pre-January 2023
To add to previous submissions, click here
- Contributing or editing a new study submitted January 2023 or later
To make a new contribution, click here
Uploading a new study is a simple process. Follow the steps below:
- Name your dataset
- Read and accept the Terms of Submission
- Upload your study files in any format
- Upload supporting information such as protocols, publications and data dictionaries
- Add additional information such as the details of any additional users that you would like to have access to the account, the PubMed ID if your dataset has been published, and any notes for our data managers.
Our data managers will curate the data to the standardised platform structure to enable pooled analyses. They may contact you with questions about the data.
Contributors may be invited to form or join collaborative Study Groups which take advantage of the common data formats to perform pooled analyses.