Join us at the ECTMIH and NNN Conferences
Are you going to this year’s 11th European Congress on Tropical Medicine and International Health (ECTMIH) 16-20 September at the ACC in Liverpool, or the NNN Conference 17-19 September?
Come and meet the IDDO team. We will be ECTMIH at stand number 13 sharing more on our work in malaria, scrub typhus and visceral leishmaniasis (VL), and exchanging ideas on how we might work together.
During the conference we will be presenting oral sessions on VL and malaria and posters about our work on scrub typhus, clinical trials library and the efficacy and safety of artemisinin-based and quinine-based malaria treatments for pregnant women.
Tuesday, September 17,
- Ranitha Vongpromek, presents a Speed Talk, 16.40 – 16.48, Room 1A, on Field evaluation of automated digital malaria microscopy: EASYSCAN GO
Wednesday, September 18,
- PS220, The WWARN clinical trials publication library: a systematically constructed database of plasmodium clinical efficacy trials, poster presented by Junko Takata, during poster session 1pm to 2pm
- PS223, Efficacy and safety of artemisinin-based and quinine-based treatments for uncomplicated falciparum malaria during pregnancy: a WWARN individual patient data meta-analysis presented by Philippe Guérin in poster session from 1pm to 2pm
Thursday, September 19,
- PS432, A systematic review of scrub typhus study landscape: protocol and preliminary literature search results presented by Sauman Singh and Brittany Maguire in today's poster session 1pm to 2pm
- IDDO’s Director Professor Philippe Guérin will chair the Track 2 Treatment and Patient Care Session, from 4 to 5pm in Room 1A.
- Sauman Singh, presents a Speed Talk, 4.16pm to 4.24pm, Room 1A, Estimation of incidence risk of mortality and serious adverse events for antileishmanial therapies: an infectious diseases data observatory systematic review of published literature from 1980 to 2018
If you are not attending this year’s meeting, follow us on Twitter using the #ECTMIH2019 hashtag or visit @IDDOnews.
We are at The Neglected Tropical Diseases NGO Network (NNN), 10th NTD NGO Network Conference (NNN) which is also happening in Liverpool next week. Come and find out more about our work on poverty-related infectious diseases.
Tuesday, September 17, 2pm to 3.30 at the ACC Liverpool alongside ECTMIH at the same venue, Room 11A
- Martin Walker, rapid talk and poster, Can data re-use fast-track developments in NTD treatment