Members of the schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminthiases (STHs) research community are invited to contribute data. By standardising and aggregating this we can maximise the use of available data, increase the statistical power of analyses and optimise the efficiency of research-driven responses to improve patient outcomes.
How to contribute data
Please follow this step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Register with IDDO if you haven’t already
Step 2: Edit or contribute new studies. You may be prompted to log in.
- Editing your contributions
To add to previous submissions, click here
- Contributing a new study
To make a new contribution, click here
Uploading a new study is a simple process. The steps are as follows:
- Name your dataset
- Read and accept the Terms of Submission
- Upload your study files in any format
- Upload supporting information such as protocols, publications and data dictionaries
- Add additional information such as the details of any additional users that you would like to have access to the account, the PubMed ID if your dataset has been published, and any notes for our data managers.
Our data managers will curate the data to the standardised platform structure to enable pooled analyses. They may contact you with questions about the data.
Contributors may be invited to form or join collaborative study groups which take advantage of the common data formats to perform pooled analyses.
Questions and technical issues
If you have any questions about contributing data, or have any technical issues with the submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a screenshot of the issue and your user name.