IDDO promotes data sharing and data re-use for new analyses that address knowledge gaps and accelerate the response to COVID-19. IDDO and ISARIC have partnered in a global collaboration to collect and share COVID-19 clinical data. Researchers can request access to the data held in the repository.
How to request data
- Read through the collection of Approved Data Access Applications
- Explore the types and volumes of data available on the platform using the Data Inventory
- Read the Data Access Guidelines
- Download and complete a Data Access Application Form. Include the details of the variables needed for the analysis as listed on the Data Inventory.
- Submit the application form to email@example.com
Once a data access application has been submitted
The COVID-19 Data Access Committee (DAC) manages and oversees all data access applications for re-use of COVID-19 data.
The DAC aims to review applications and respond to requests as soon as possible, and within one month of submission. The DAC makes decisions based on the Data Access Guidelines, and operates according to the DAC Terms of Reference.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like further support.